Halloween!

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Re:Halloween!

Post by Hancock the Superb »

I'd never get old of this game. Common-you-know-it-is-fun. Hit 43 houses in 2 hours. Covered 5 miles. None of you can even get close to that, for we don't walk!
Hancock the Superb
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

:unsure: Hancock!!!:dry:
Just how old are you:ohmy: ____ I'm confused!:S
Could of swore you said you were a 7th grade teacher in another thread! :ohmy:
OR
did i misread and you ARE in the 7th grade:dry:
If you're still trick an treat'n and haven't discovered the opposite sex yet..??..:blink:
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

I taught my seventh grade class for one day about Antietam! I am in eight grade now. And trick-or-treatin is fun, so don't get me wrong. You old people steal our candy (not that I eat any of it), but if you want candy, you should go trick-or-treatin!
Hancock the Superb
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

OK Hancock, thanks for clearing that up!
Echoing JC from past threads, "shouldn't you be doing your homework" :laugh:

By the way the only candy this old fart would steal from a kid is a Snickers Bar!:evil:
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

Hey Hancock,

How much hardtack did you get on halloween ????

:silly: :woohoo: :silly: :woohoo:

Chamberlain
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Chamberlain wrote:
Hey Hancock,

How much hardtack did you get on halloween ????

:silly: :woohoo: :silly: :woohoo:

Chamberlain
:lol: :lol: :silly: :P

Come here ironsight....* takes ironsights reading glasses and cleans them up but good *........

Can you see us now?

Gooooooooooood!:cheer:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

JC wrote:
Come here ironsight....* takes ironsights reading glasses and cleans them up but good *........

Can you see us now?
Ha! JC, hate to break the bad news, but i never had nor do i now use reading glasses!:laugh: Maybe an occassional magnifying glass for close up work now and then.:dry:
In fact i have no corrective eyewear restrictions on my Drivers License either! :laugh:
Lutein and Bilberry supplements!;)
They don't call me ironsight for nothing!!B)

Try again!! :P :laugh:
Armchair General
Reactions:

Post by Armchair General »

JC Edwards wrote:
Gfran64 wrote:
Great costume, hope you scored a lot of candy. If I were you Hancock, I would have been between the 2 in the middle not way out on the end with Mr. Mask.

Regards,

Greg
:lol: At his age right now it's all about WAR WAR WAR!! 2 years from now we'll lose hime to GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!:P

Lol, two years, he'd be a sophomore, hmmm, that sound's 'bout right. ;) , Personally I stopped in 6th grade, felt way too immature, but my friends still go. My halloween i was stuck at my football's team play-off game, but it's all good cause i made up the lost day today with my girl.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.
Armchair General
Reactions:

Post by Armchair General »

JC Edwards wrote:
Gfran64 wrote:
Great costume, hope you scored a lot of candy. If I were you Hancock, I would have been between the 2 in the middle not way out on the end with Mr. Mask.

Regards,

Greg
:lol: At his age right now it's all about WAR WAR WAR!! 2 years from now we'll lose hime to GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!:P

Lol, two years, he'd be a sophomore, hmmm, that sound's 'bout right. ;) , Personally I stopped in 6th grade, felt way too immature, but my friends still go. My halloween i was stuck at my football's team play-off game, but it's all good cause i made up the lost day today with my girl.
Last edited by Armchair General on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.