Suggestions

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Suggestions

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi Garnier.

Thanks...this is really cool....

Cheers...
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Hello.

Is there going to be an option so a person can 1: Edit their divisions, and 2: Can names be added to the commander's name list?

The reason why I am asking is that I created a size of troops that is just too much for me to command (I'm more use to commanding a Brigade than a Division), and My last name is Slaunwhite, so it would be pretty cool to see...just wondering.

UPDATE:

I have found the csv files for the names, and such, but what do the numbers mean beside the name's, and initials? Is this for CRC checking or something?

Cheers...
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
X Navy Seal
Reactions:

Post by X Navy Seal »

I have a suggestion stop foisting your oob's and campaign mod on an already fractured mp community.
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

Anything for you mate. Cheers!
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

I have a suggestion stop foisting your oob's and campaign mod on an already fractured mp community.
Mr. Garnier, please don't listern to XNSqueal! There are a lot more folks who enjoy and appreciate your efforts than those who are unable to understand all that you have accomplished! Thanks for your efforts!

J
aka Baylor (Formerly of the SC):cheer:
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

LOL

This coming from the foister king.
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

LOL

This coming from the foister king.
Well done, Mr. Snell, WELL DONE!

J
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

stupidity
Nonsense! Garnier was here foist!
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Foist of all, what's with the negativity. I believe people like Garnier and mikesla are assets to this Community. They're like extensions of Community Members such as Davinci and RebBugler.

Second, if you're not interested in what they're offering then just be done with it. There are plenty of other topics/threads here at SOW that you may find more suitable for which/what you seek.

regards

The Mad One
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Howdy Seal.

I don't understand why you are saying what you are saying? I think Garnier is doing a very cool job with getting these things put together. We all know that the mp community is a bit off at the moment, but why go after someone who is only trying to make mp a little more interesting.

Whenever I have spoken to you Seal, you have been kind, and very generous....having a bad day? If so, sit back, and have a smoke and a pancake! :sick:

Cheers Seal..and take it easy!
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.