Meet and Greet

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Re:Meet and Greet

Post by JC Edwards »

I agree with chantilly ironsight......it would be great to have you pop into the MMG Forum again. We all know that, "Little Lord Fauntleroy" is a pee wit! :lol: ( yeah I know Norb.....name calling.....but at least this one has good humour in it.:) )

It is nice to have you here at NSD ironsight and I look forward to sharing this forum with you well into the future.

Sarge
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

Hey guys thanks!
I haven't logged into the MMG site since i was blatently called a liar by a member regarding my integrity, occupation and other personal credentials. Thats when i threw in the towel i was so GD PO'd. I found myself being pulled down to the level of childish name-calling instead of debating facts which made me feel uncomfortable and is not my MO. Having said all this, i hold no grudges with that individual, not in my nature.

I have visited the site without logging in to download mods though and have always felt bad leaving some of you 'ol cyber friends.
Hopefully i can 'reboot' fresh here! :)
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I know the feeling, had that same feeling reading some of the stuff written about me on the MMG & that other site's boards. So I'm right with you, lost a lot of hair myself.