Union Portraits - Western Theater

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
the reb
Reactions:

Union Portraits - Western Theater

Post by the reb »

Any Mods available?
Thanks
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Union Portraits - Western Theater

Post by RebBugler »

Chickamauga
The Red River Campaign 1864
Pea Ridge 1862
Prairie Grove 1862

Developing portraits was a major time-consumer in producing these mods. It's always gratifying when folks express their interest and appreciation for this effort.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
the reb
Reactions:

Post by the reb »

Thank you RebBugler,

This is exactly what I'm looking for, unfortunately my file in downloading displays the Explorer "E" and not a zip file. There may be a security issue. Not sure about any Dropbox requirement or what I'm not understanding ..please advise.

I understand and appreciate the work involved in research, and the mastering of these collections. I still enjoy SOW and over the many years finally understand how to troubleshoot games issues that arise, create scenarios, etc. There is so much talent that has contributed to making SOW great.
I'm also thankful for the forum getting back online and ease of navigation.

Thanks again...
the reb
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

This is exactly what I'm looking for, unfortunately my file in downloading displays the Explorer "E" and not a zip file. There may be a security issue. Not sure about any Dropbox requirement or what I'm not understanding ..please advise.
The file you downloaded should have been in the 7zip format and is easily unzipped when you have the 7zip app. I don't know why it was in another format as you explain. Maybe someone will feedback and help solve this issue you're having.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
pag
Reactions:

Post by pag »

The game portraits add a lot to my game. They add historic feel, personality, and the practical benefit of quickly identifying a unit. I admit I haven’t played these particular western scenarios yet, but I’m looking to all of them when I get time. Thanks RebBugler for sharing your hard work! I really appreciate it! :D
the reb
Reactions:

Post by the reb »

Got it...My Windows 10 Setup didn't like the "7z" file extension. Renamed to a "rar" file...bingo!!!!
So...once again...thank you for the hard work on these mods and all you do for SOW...it is appreciated.

the reb