Unit rallying

Let's talk about the issues in converting the SOW engine to handle Waterloo. Ideas, suggestions, feature requests, comments.
52ndOx
Reactions:

Unit rallying

Post by 52ndOx »

Hi. Been away for quite a while, but have played a few scenarios recently.
Anyone still around and active?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Unit rallying

Post by RebBugler »

Hi. Been away for quite a while, but have played a few scenarios recently.
Anyone still around and active?

Good to hear from you. I still reference your last thread regarding Map making. I just wish you had continued on, there are many areas I'm still clueless about.  However, Davinci was also a great help at sharing map-making advice on that thread, but unfortunately he's no longer able to access this forum. Still, he helps out via e-mails, so all is not is not lost.

The big forum crash two years ago still has lingering effects. Once it was back up many members couldn't sign in and there were issues with posting and replying. Then after an admin purge of spam bots the forum would accept no new members. That finally got fixed about six months ago but it resulted in those new members not being able to post messages.

So, as to your query, activity level is at an all time low, but I'm thankful that the forum still exists for some of us to communicate, and most of it's valuable info remains intact.

Glad you dropped by...

RB
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
52ndOx
Reactions:

Unit rallying

Post by 52ndOx »

Cool. I was a bit afraid that everything died.
I am running the game through Steam on a new PC, which seems to work fine. I am considering trying to get going with my Corunna project again, where thanks to DaVinci I managed to make a useable map, but ran out of time before getting to grips with both 3 D models in the game engine and OOBs. Let's see.

I am glad the forum here still exists. It was here where I found out about all the great work you yourself did on the extended toolbar, and got help with the inner workings og the SOW mechanics from Dark Rob, amongst others.

There is also info here about other cool mods like KS and the hundred days. 👍