Error in scenario.csv file, OOB_U_GGMEADE not found

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
falcon
Reactions:

Post by falcon »

I am getting a crash to desktop when trying to run the mods True Ground Maps and True Ground SR1.  Attached in the log file.  I am guessing there is something really simple I need to do but not quite as simple as me trying to work it out.  Would be grateful for any assistance
Attachments

[The extension log has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Well, maybe something simple, but I can't figure it out.  It's like the OOB file is corrupted or missing.  What scenario caused the crash?

Also, you must use the B&F mod with this True Ground series or otherwise change the files, gfx and gui, as instructed in the Intro pages.  This is what caused the Texture Errors in your log.

Welcome back, I recall our discussions regarding that shaky GB 3Days carryover series.
Last edited by RebBugler on Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Found the scenario you tried to play and found issues with it and some of the TG scenarios.  The scenario 'TG_Gettysburg 3Days, New Ground (U-Army)' needs an OOB that is available only through B&F.  So, until I can update the TG Maps mod with some necessary OOBs for non-B&F play, you'll have to enable the B&F mod to play this TG scenario, or some others.

Apologies, this was an oversight on my part, I didn't test the non-B&F playing option thoroughly enough.

One more thing, disable the 'True Ground SR1' mod when playing 'TG_' prefixed scenarios, otherwise the officer portraits will be messed up.
Last edited by RebBugler on Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...