My disc broke

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
garyknowz
Reactions:

My disc broke

Post by garyknowz »

Is there any way to replace my Gettysburg game? I've been around for a long time. Since the original Bull Run back in 90 something. My new PC doesn't even have a DVD drive, not that it matters. Shows you how grey bearded I am these days. I still have all the expansions, but they are useless with the main game files. Looking forward to the next game, folks. It is by FAR the best 90th century simulation.
All the best, Gary Knowlton
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)
RebBugler
Reactions:

My disc broke

Post by RebBugler »

Guess you didn't follow up with this previous recommendation:

https://www.norbsoftdev.net/index.php/k ... disc#79838

Good luck with retrieving your game. Once it's registered with Matrix it's always an easy and quick available download on demand, on any of your devices.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
garyknowz
Reactions:

My disc broke

Post by garyknowz »

No, I didn't seei t. Thanks, Reb. Best, Gary
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)
garyknowz
Reactions:

My disc broke

Post by garyknowz »

I think I bought it pre-Matrix though. Like 15 years ago. Is there a way to retrieve a registration before this era? Cheers! GK
RebBugler
Reactions:

My disc broke

Post by RebBugler »

For pre-Matrix purchases through NorbSoft, go to Matrix Support and send them your name and email address at the time of your purchase, along with what you purchased from NorbSoft. Once Matrix matches up your purchases with your info provided they'll set you up with a 'My Games' link, where you download games you have registered with Matrix.

Get this set up properly, and Gettysburg will be your 'For Forever' game, never dependent on that elusive disc again. :)
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...