Fredericksburg Map

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
cliometrician
Reactions:

Fredericksburg Map

Post by cliometrician »

Long ago, it might have been in the Take Command: Second Manassas game, I remember a mod that featured a great looking map for Fredericksburg. However, looking now through the "Released Mod Threads" I can not find a Fredericksburg map available. Does one exist, especially one that looks as good as that one I spoke of above? Thank you for any help.

(and no, modding one myself is out of the question--just turning on the computer and getting Gettysburg on the screen is pretty close to my limit)
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Fredericksburg Map

Post by RebBugler »

The Chancellorsville east map encompasses most of the Fredericksburg battlefield albeit a non-winter appearance. I vaguely remember some Fredericksburg mods discussed for this map, whether they were released I don't recall at all. Maybe someone will chime in.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
cliometrician
Reactions:

Post by cliometrician »

Thanks, Reb. I have the Chancellorsville East map--I had forgotten all about it. I just remember that it is nowhere as good as the one I mentioned earlier. Too bad.
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby
wqwq
Reactions:

Post by wqwq »

<P>Cal Poly University- Top Universities Cal ralph lauren outlet Poly true religion jeans women University- Top Universities August 7 Marcus Mariota Jersey patriots jerseys , 2013 ferragamo shoes | Author: nike roshe Alex hogan outlet Anderson | uggs Posted nike air max in Education bengals jerseys </P>
<P>California Polytechnic puma online State University located in hugo boss shop San michael jordan Luis Obispo titans jerseys is reebok an excellent location to study at. oakley sunglasses cheap Almost new orleans pelicans jersey all Californians chose kate spade outlet online to go here owing nike shoes to thomas sabo jewellery its awesome atmosphere and high nike air max thea standard learning amenities. Encompassed by prada outlet valleys, ocean, and converse chucks state-of-the-art rolex watches buildings within nike schoenen the campus grounds, it definitely a remarkable depiction ray bans of where michael kors outlet online technology raiders jerseys suits Mother air max Nature. </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>The excellent sense of uggs outlet community juicy couture outlet of skechers the university is michael kors outlet seemingly reminiscent new balance of ralph lauren outlet the small-town vibe of jimmy choo shoes the roshe run town coach outlet online where it longchamp is situated at. California Polytechnic State University, baseball jerseys or more often called lacoste shoes Poly Tech, lounges itself on over 2,000 acres oakley sunglasses of area space. In order ralph lauren outlet online to glasses online tour the parajumpers entire university Tennessee Titans Hoodie burberry outlet , I beats by dre suggest you not to walk. It is one of the largest locations true religion to house atlanta hawks jerseys a university in California michael kors bags and to complement nike roshe that, is new balance one cc beanies the ideal and high-ranking michael kors canada instructional curriculum ugg there cheap michael kors is. beats headphones </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>They’ve got a large free running number timberland shoes of converse shoes courses provided from many coach outlet online areas jordans of study coach outlet online like oakley vault History, Business, Science giants jerseys and Arts. Most notably panthers jerseys among all, versace outlet online Architecture and Agriculture is the strongest points throughout the university. the north face Named as the swarovski jewelry ‘Best in mizuno running the babyliss pro West’, you nike.se are ugg allowed to make use of their comprehensive instructional system that pushes brooklyn nets jerseys you nike store to utilize your capabilities and coach outlet online talents nike tn in air jordan shoes several adidas canada areas of your study. You ought to be toronto raptors jersey all set, though. moncler mens jackets When you finally get under armour shoes into this university Customized Tennessee Titans Jersey veneta , ugg boots you are thrust upon a great deal mcm backpack outlet of insights glasses frames and accomplish a lot of activities beyond the oakley classroom doors. If marc by marc jacobs you plein shoes wish to ray bans venture further by los angeles clippers jersey doing extra air max 2015 coursework, there are a coach factory outlet various student services for that. vikings jerseys You may coach purses outlet online get paid also. </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>A lot of the students christian louboutin shoes there thomas sabo live within the the north face outlet state of California. It is ralph lauren polo noticeable that orlando magic jersey they san antonio spurs jerseys this timberland boots laid-back type of manner, with a tshirt-jeans combo longchamp handbags as their unofficial class attire. For someone who ralph lauren outlet came there who michael kors outlet online did purses and handbags not come from lunette ray ban California, however, burberry outlet this hadn’t affected my own cleveland cavaliers social life in hogan outlet any way. They are friendly oakley as well as helpful to anyone and everyone. Their ray ban Greek Life is quite big around jack wolfskin outlet university nike huarache so burberry sale if you’re hoping to meet new friends and even ralph lauren having a more lakers jerseys diversified point of nike free run view,iIt is coach factory best to soccer shoes become a member of a burberry sorority nike air max or michael kors outlet fraternity. belstaff You will get to attend the north face a nike.dk lot of michael kors outlet frat gatherings month jets jerseys in month out. nike air force </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>Beyond the Poly hermes bags Tech university grounds, there is so mont blanc much stuff mcm backpack you go to. You oakley canada could go swarovski to Farmer’s market Tennessee Titans Jerseys , eat downtown, go hiking christian louboutin shoes at sunrise, or meet swarovski crystal a vans schuhe lot of famous singers at their concerts. For michael kors me personally, I love that levis jeans I air max can just go to tory burch shoes the beach and get me a tan and catch ugg boots the live bands at night.Cal Poly University- swarovski online Top converse sneakers Universities Cal Poly University- Top Universities August 7 Marcus oakley frogskins Mariota Jersey ralph lauren polos , 2013 | nike outlet Author: Alex broncos jerseys Anderson | chiefs jerseys Posted in Education true religion jeans outlet </P>
<P>California coach outlet Polytechnic tory burch outlet State pandora schmuck University located in San Luis Obispo is an excellent location falcons jerseys to study dallas mavericks jerseys at. Almost all Californians chose to go here owing to its awesome nike free 5.0 atmosphere and high standard ralph lauren outlet online learning amenities. Encompassed portland trail blazers jersey by valleys, ocean, and state-of-the-art buildings ecco outlet within the campus grounds, nike air jordan it north face jackets definitely a remarkable depiction oakley sunglasses outlet of where giuseppe zanotti sneakers technology suits Mother adidas superstar Nature. ferragamo </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>The dsquared2 sale excellent sense of community cheap oakley of the vans outlet university is seemingly reminiscent red bottoms of the small-town vibe of tommy hilfiger the coach factory town where woolrich outlet it is situated bcbg max at. California fidget spinner outlet Polytechnic State philipp plein outlet University, ferragamo shoes or chargers jerseys more often called Poly Tech, lounges itself on cheap ray ban over ralph lauren outlet 2,000 acres of area space. cowboys jerseys In order michael kors to tour the entire university Tennessee Titans cheap nfl jerseys Hoodie , milwaukee bucks jersey I suggest you not to air max walk. rayban It is one oakley outlet of the largest air max locations to chicago bulls jersey house prada shoes a university in California and to complement that, coach outlet is one the ideal fred perry polos and high-ranking instructional salvatore ferragamo curriculum chrome hearts there nike air max is. cheap nfl jerseys </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>They’ve got a north face large number of courses belstaff outlet provided moncler outlet online from nike air max 90 many areas mbt shoes outlet of study like History, Business, buccaneers jerseys Science and Arts. converse outlet Most notably among all, puma outlet Architecture and polo ralph lauren outlet online Agriculture is chi hair the strongest memphis grizzlies jersey points burberry sale throughout giuseppe shoes the university. boston celtics jersey Named as the guess outlet ‘Best in michael kors outlet the West’, gafas oakley you are allowed polo outlet store to make use of their comprehensive instructional system sacramento kings jersey that pushes you to utilize your coach outlet online capabilities and talents northface in several areas of your ravens jerseys study. fivefingers You ought to ralph lauren outlet be juicy couture handbags all bears jerseys set, though. When browns jerseys you finally phoenix suns jersey get into this nfl jerseys university Customized Tennessee Titans nike roshe Jersey , barbour jackets outlet you are ralph lauren thrust upon a great deal steelers jerseys of insights and accomplish nba jerseys a longchamp outlet lot of activities beyond new balance canada the classroom cheap basketball shoes doors. If you longchamp outlet wish to venture further by doing nike air max extra coursework, there are a various student services for michael kors outlet online that. You ralph lauren may get paid also. </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>A lot of the colts jerseys students minnesota timberwolves jersey there live stephen curry shoes within the state tory burch of jack wolfskin jackets California. It is mcm bags noticeable that they this laid-back type of manner, with a tshirt-jeans ray-ban sunglasses combo as their unofficial valentino outlet class attire. armani outlet For someone who came there who oakley sunglasses did roshe run not come from California, however, baseball jerseys this hadn’t affected my ralph lauren own azcardinals jerseys social life cheap nba jerseys in ferragamo shoes uk any way. They timberland femme are friendly as well as helpful barbour jackets to utah jazz jersey anyone and belstaff outlet online everyone. Their Greek Life eagles jerseys is quite big around university so if you’re www.tommyhilfiger.nl hoping prada to meet new friends and even having a nike free 5.0 more adidas superstar diversified nike air max point of cheap oakley view,iIt is fendi handbags best to barbour outlet become a zapatillas nike member of rams jerseys a sorority stone island polos or fraternity. skechers You will get to jerseys from china attend jordan release dates 2015 a lot of frat indiana pacers jersey gatherings month in north face outlet month out. </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>Beyond redskins jerseys the charlotte hornets jerseys Poly Tech calvin klein underwear university marc by marc jacobs grounds, there is so much washington wizards jersey stuff michael kors bags you go to. new balance You fitflop outlet could ray ban zonnebril go to Farmer’s market pandora bracelet Tennessee Titans Jerseys , eat downtown, air yeezy shoes go hiking air max schoenen at sunrise, ralph lauren factory store or versace outlet online meet a lot of famous singers at their concerts. For roshe run me personally, I love that I can just go burberry outlet online to the beach asics and get levis outlet me a tan and catch the live bands at nike free 5.0 night.Cal Poly University- Top Universities michael kors outlet online Cal Poly swarovski jewelry University- Top Universities August 7 Marcus mcm backpack Mariota Jersey , 2013 barbour outlet | coach outlet canada Author: air jordan retro Alex Anderson | Posted katespade in Education </P>
<P>California Polytechnic State University located in San under armour Luis Obispo ed hardy clothing is an excellent location Sac Hermes to study at. pandora canada Almost all Californians chose reebok shoes outlet to go tods outlet here owing oakley sungalsses outlet to its awesome atmosphere and ray ban sonnenbrillen high standard air huarache learning amenities. Encompassed by valleys, ocean, cheap true religion and state-of-the-art burberry outlet online buildings within the prada sunglasses campus hogan grounds, supra footwear it ray ban wayfarer definitely a prada outlet remarkable depiction of salomon schuhe where jordan retro technology michael kors outlet online sale suits Mother Nature. seahawks jerseys </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>The excellent adidas online sense of mcm handbags community pandora of skechers outlet the university is cheap michael kors seemingly reminiscent of michael kors the small-town ray ban outlet vibe 49ers jerseys of the town where it is situated oakley sunglasses at. California Polytechnic State University, or more often called Poly Tech, lounges itself on over 2,000 acres of area space. In order to lions jerseys tour the entire university Tennessee Titans Hoodie heat jerseys , I suggest oakley sunglasses outlet you jaguars jerseys not to walk. It is one of hermes belt the largest philadelphia 76ers jerseys locations to house a university longchamp taschen in fossil uhren California and christian louboutin shoes to complement kate spade outlet online that, is one nike mercurial vapor the ideal and high-ranking jerseys from china instructional rayban curriculum there is. </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>They’ve got a ugg boots large cheap nba jerseys number of true religion outlet courses provided from many ray-ban sunglasses areas of supra footwear study handbags outlet like jerseys from china History, new york knicks Business, Science and burberry sale Arts. Most notably knockoff handbags among all, Architecture denver nuggets jerseys and Agriculture is the strongest dre beats points throughout the university. Named as the ‘Best in the West’, you are allowed links of london outlet to make use of packers jerseys their comprehensive instructional system that pushes you to utilize your capabilities and dolphins jerseys talents in several soccer shoes outlet areas michael kors canada of your michael kors v?skor study. You ought oklahoma city thunder jersey to be jimmy choo outlet all asics gel set, though. guess factory outlet When louboutin shoes you finally houston rockets jerseys get lacoste polos into bottega veneta this nfl jerseys university pandora Customized Tennessee Titans Jersey tory burch , michael kors uk you coach store are fred perry outlet thrust polo ralph lauren upon tommy hilfiger online a great air jordan deal of insights and accomplish a lot of activities beyond the classroom doors. If you timberland outlet wish to venture further by doing extra coursework, there tommy hilfiger outlet are a various student golden state warriors jersey services for nike air max shoes that. You may polo ralph lauren outlet get paid also. </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>A lot new balance outlet of the tommy hilfiger students there live within the bcbg max azria state coach black friday of California. It is michael kors noticeable that true religion jeans they this guciheaven shoes laid-back type of manner, with polo ralph a tshirt-jeans combo as their iphone 5s cases unofficial jerseys from china class attire. For burberry outlet online someone who came there who katespade did not come from California, however, vans shoes this hadn’t affected baseball jerseys my own social nike schuhe life in any way. They are friendly as well givenchy outlet as helpful to anyone and everyone. Their Greek Life nike outlet is dsquared2 quite burberry online shop big around university so adidas.se if you’re michael kors purses hoping to meet new friends detroit pistons and texans jerseys even having a more louboutin shoes diversified point burberry handbags of view,iIt is best to coach factory outlet become huarache a nike shoes member of hilfiger online shop a baseball bats sorority or pandora charms fraternity. You will michael kors taschen get to attend a nike shop lot north face of ray ban sunglasses frat gatherings month in month out. </P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>Beyond lunette ray ban the Poly indoor soccer shoes Tech boots on sale university grounds, adidas there bills jerseys is iphone case so polo ralph much barbour factory stuff you go to. hermes You could go to the north face Farmer’s market saints jerseys Tennessee Titans Jerseys , eat downtown, go hiking adidas superstar at sunrise, dansko outlet or vans meet a lot of famous mizuno wave singers at ralph lauren polos their concerts. ray bans outlet For me personally, I ray ban occhiali love that I red bottom shoes can just go to the louboutin beach montblanc and asics outlet get me adidas online a burberry outlet store tan and catch the coach outlet live bands at michael kors night.</P> tommy hilfiger outlet stores
Palyarmerc
Reactions:

Post by Palyarmerc »

An attempt at Fredericksburg North for Scourge of War:Gettysburg

A playable version is available FredSbgNorth.zip
Version Number in the Modifications screen, in case I update it.

Posted at kriegsspiel.forumotion.net. (Bad email prevented me registering here first, but, we read both forums don't we?)

This post is partly what prompted me to do this, along with having played 'Tomcattwo' Stevensons TC2M version.
I gave SOWGB Gettysburg another try after playing Ultimate General Civil War (it had languished in my game library for the last 2 years)
Totally hooked now. So atmospheric, great graphics (haters gonna hate) And the great thing about an old game is how much stuff there is to download after 10 years.
Played the Civil War Bull Run Demo last night ... Sometimes it's good to be late to the party.
Last edited by Palyarmerc on Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: wrong image link format
Palyarmerc
Reactions:

Post by Palyarmerc »

Winter variant. Fixed Ambient Sounds not working.