I have a questioin about this--------> Optional scenario file (scenario - DRF.csv) to use flags from the B&F mod

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Saltjunkie
Reactions:

I have a questioin about this--------> Optional scenario file (scenario - DRF.csv) to use flags from the B&F mod

Post by Saltjunkie »

Thanks for your efforts, first off.
Can you please explain this to me more clearly? "Optional scenario file (scenario - DRF.csv) to use flags from the B&F mod -- rename to scenario.csv in the individual scenario folder after renaming the original."

Do I go into, for instance, the Gettysburg 3Days, New Ground (C-army) folder, and then rename the Scenario - DRF.csv file to just, "Scenario," and simply place the original Scenario file into a folder I make called, "older files."
Will that suffice? Thank for help.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: I have a questioin about this--------> Optional scenario file (scenario - DRF.csv) to use flags from the B&F mod

Post by RebBugler »

Do I go into, for instance, the Gettysburg 3Days, New Ground (C-army) folder, and then rename the Scenario - DRF.csv file to just, "Scenario," and simply place the original Scenario file into a folder I make called, "older files."
Correct, or rename the original scenario file. Do this also for the Union version for extra flags. Make sure B&F is prioritized below GB New Ground in Modifications or the extra flags won't display. Also, make sure the extension isn't omitted, scenario.csv.

And Welcome...
Last edited by RebBugler on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Saltjunkie
Reactions:

Re: I have a questioin about this--------> Optional scenario file (scenario - DRF.csv) to use flags from the B&F mod

Post by Saltjunkie »

Thanks for your help. I can't wait to play your great work.
Last edited by Saltjunkie on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.