"Form up to right flank of....." - FU2RFO

Let's talk about the issues in converting the SOW engine to handle Waterloo. Ideas, suggestions, feature requests, comments.
montecristo1981
Reactions:

"Form up to right flank of....." - FU2RFO

Post by montecristo1981 »

Wtf :laugh:

How I should use this courier command - I gave a 'FU2RFO' courier order to a commander of corps to FU2RFO of another corps commander - but looking at replay instead of forming up to right flank of his extended command - i.e. the rightmost unit - they made a beeline for the corps commander and formed up to the corps commander sprites right flank - so basically 2 corps overlapping.

Is that right? Or did i do something else wrong? I have no idea what the extended right flank unit is so i couldnt have given that order, that can;t be right..

Although was impressed to see my dispositions other than that - I had read the map and enemy locatoin info right so had two good flank actions going on via courier - love HITS.
con20or
Reactions:

Re: "Form up to right flank of....." - FU2RFO

Post by con20or »

Yeh - HITS is where it's at.

I wonder is there ever a propsect of a VR solution for HITS. Considering the HITS FPS view is perfect for it - stereo projection of images with a small offset and camera orientation controlled by the players head.