GCM/Chickamauga Pioneer Battle Screenshots

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
exp101
Reactions:

GCM/Chickamauga Pioneer Battle Screenshots

Post by exp101 »

NY Cav hosted an experimental battle this afternoon using Reb Bugler & Mark T's new Chickamauga map with the GCM mods. After a bit of muddling through, we got underway with a dozen players and all had a good time. Thanks Cav!

A few shots of the action taken from my position near the center of the Union line...

The Union Left/North Flank (Mark, Spoom, Soldier & Eddy) assault and turn the Rebel right flank. (Trees are partially turned off)

The fight on the left (north) continues)

Similar view -- without foliage

Palmer's division assaults across the river in the center

Similar view, but with all the foliage
Last edited by exp101 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leifr
Reactions:

Re: GCM/Chickamauga Pioneer Battle Screenshots

Post by Leifr »

If I may ask, how many of you fellows are running GCM on Windows 10? My pals and I used to play GCM a lot until we upgraded to W10, now it will crash indefinitely within an hour during MP sessions but seems largely stable offline.
johnd5555
Reactions:

Re: GCM/Chickamauga Pioneer Battle Screenshots

Post by johnd5555 »

pretty strong correlation between W10 and dropping... but there is one guy that has had some success playing with W10. He has been loading game via game rather than GCM.... he does not open GCM at all. Loeads through Gettysburg, and joins wither through lobby, or by IP....

He has lasted though multiple games... but he did indeed crash last time around... you might give it a go..... bring limited troops for first several battles , until proven stable.