Scourge of War Gettysburg

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
blackwolf
Reactions:

Scourge of War Gettysburg

Post by blackwolf »

I purchased Scourge of War, Pipe Creek and Antietam around 2 years ago and none of the downloads would work. Since then I have reinstalled my microsoft software and find I can get the Scourge of War demo to work. I was surprised. I would like to purchase the Waterloo one, but before being given the downloads I already paid for as I no longer have them on here. I appreciate all and any help I can get for this. I can provide all details of purchase of the above mentioned downloads via saved emails from back then. Your help in this issue is important and would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....Ken....."blackwolf"
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Scourge of War Gettysburg

Post by RebBugler »

Please follow the instructions in this thread, all can and will be sorted out with new registered downloads.

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/techni ... ion-issues
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
mitra76
Reactions:

Post by mitra76 »

Moved in Gettysburg section
Visit my wargames blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it/
blackwolf
Reactions:

Post by blackwolf »

I tried registering and logging in at the Matrix site, but it keeps telling me my name..."blackwolf", is already being used,...obviously by me.So it does not recognize me from my past registration.Now how do I get around this in order to get my downloads that I already paid for?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

I tried registering and logging in at the Matrix site, but it keeps telling me my name..."blackwolf", is already being used,...obviously by me.So it does not recognize me from my past registration.Now how do I get around this in order to get my downloads that I already paid for?
If you're already registered as blackwolf then just log in. That user name is associated with the email address you used at that time. Retrieve your password with that address if you've lost it.

If still unsuccessful put in a Matrix Ticket explaining your situation. I've never heard of unresolved issues through Matrix regarding legitimate purchases.
Last edited by RebBugler on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...