Mini campaign system?

Questions on the new sandbox campaign for Waterloo can go here.
Xreos1
Reactions:

Re: Mini campaign system?

Post by Xreos1 »

I've been away for a while due to computer problems, but a new system means I'm back.

I was excited when Waterloo was announced, but the experience with the release of a game by another manufacturer that turned my excitement into disgust, I waited until closer to release date to start following the development.

What I have seen so far has restored my faith, that a developer can stay true to their cause. After the release and a few games under my belt I may have some suggestions. The hard release date imposes some restrictions I know. The described features exceed my expectations and I look forward to playing Waterloo.

The campaign system is the feature I wanted the most. Who would believe that a skirmish between some infantry and cavalry leads to a major engagement? You can make plans for a detailed grand campaign only to find the enemy has refused to do what you planned for.

The brigade or division commander is focused on the tactical problem before them. A campaign system highlights the demands of the Army Commander.

The major questions I had for the campaign mode have been asked and answered so all I can say is:
THANK YOU!
con20or
Reactions:

Re: Mini campaign system?

Post by con20or »

Thank you. Getting close now:)