Publicity

A section for Waterloo videos, screenshots and fan art. Post any of your creations here!
7thGalaxy
Reactions:

Publicity

Post by 7thGalaxy »

Hi

I'm a bit concerned about the lack of publicity for this! I think it's gonna be a great game, but it'd be really nice if there was a bit more to share with people - I know we're only a small community, but even so through social media we could get a bit of a splash going, especially with only 6 weeks left.

Is there anything you can share with us to get a bit of momentum towards the release?

Tom
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Publicity

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi

I'm a bit concerned about the lack of publicity for this! I think it's gonna be a great game, but it'd be really nice if there was a bit more to share with people - I know we're only a small community, but even so through social media we could get a bit of a splash going, especially with only 6 weeks left.

Is there anything you can share with us to get a bit of momentum towards the release?

Tom
I agree. Every video which I have watched, and even created myself do get some very good viewing numbers which pretty much means people are interested in this particular genre.

Perhaps releasing a workable demo of sorts to a select few of people to get a jump start on getting people interested.

Quick Question: Hmmm, does Norbsoft have a Youtube Channel? The team itself can start producing it's own trailers might be a better idea.

Just my two coppers.
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Publicity

Post by Little Powell »

Stay tuned. B)