Trash talk for MP!

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Re:Trash talk for MP!

Post by Hancock the Superb »

Cannon, what cannon? What is this, already outnumbered 4:1, Rebs, and now the team is threatening the Union.

You fiends!

ImageI belive a speciality for Hoistingman4!

For JC!

Here's ME!

And lastly, FARM BOY!!!Image
Last edited by Hancock the Superb on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hancock the Superb
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

*%@!x*^%#)*
The smilies aren't working!
Hancock the Superb
Farm Boy
Reactions:

Post by Farm Boy »

Armchair General & Estabu2 - Crazy Johnny Rebs Dont Surrender Or Bow Down To Anyone... Stand, Fight and Never Back Down.. You Better Bring More Than That New Cannon Cause Were Goin To Send Ya Cryin To Your Mommas When We Get Through Wipe'n You Off The Face Of The Maps..

Hancock - I Really Hope Your Battle Plans, Tactics and Strategies Work Better Than Them Smileys Of Yours Do... LOL !!!! :laugh:

Farm Boy

"The time for compromise has now passed, and the South is determined to maintain her position, and make all who oppose her smell Southern powder and feel Southern steel"
- Jefferson Davis inaugural speech on February 16, 1861
Gfran64
Reactions:

Post by Gfran64 »

Hancock,

I hope my orders from you in the new MP game don't look anything like your last post or I'm bound to wind up in Alaska.

Greg
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

I belive that the code for those smilies aren't working. That is my problem! There is no problem with my strategy (to beat those nasty rebs). Give me some good troops, a battery of cannon, and a stone wall, I'll be there till doomsday!

Give me a hill to attack up, I'll take my calvary in and rustle things up a bit, take some cannon, then go with the troops and wipe those dang bastered rebs off this side of the country and into the Gulf of MEXICO!!!:laugh:

We'll see.
Hancock the Superb
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Check the smilies now!
Hancock the Superb
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

It has clearly dawned on me that playing against Hancock will be a cake-walk! Especially if he uses any Cavalry.......he doesn't know how to spell it so how can he use it?!:lol: :P :silly: :cheer: Hehehee I kill me!:laugh:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

I remember it was pretty easy playing against JC and LP the other night. My Iron Brigade ripped them to pieces!!!! :):):)
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Just because I can't use calvary doesn't mean I won't have flanked you with artillery and infantry. And when you try to take Cemetary Hill, you'll face more guns than you can handle - even if my infantry retires a ways, you have all my guns to get cannister from!
Last edited by Hancock the Superb on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hancock the Superb
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Hancock the Superb wrote:
..... even if my infantry retires a ways, you have all my guns to get cannister fromt!
Yes we will.........we'll be suited up quite well after capturing all your guns and using your canister rounds to resupply ours! :evil:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'