Trash talk for MP!

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
BOSTON
Reactions:

Re:Trash talk for MP!

Post by BOSTON »

Welcome aboard Farm Boy, your in good company. :laugh:

Hoistingman4
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

I feel very much outnumbered by the amount of CRAZY LUNATIC CONFEDERATES that surround me.

FB, try to get some blood dripping smilies and you'll rival JC for madness!

That is until he gets confused between LTR and LRT.
Hancock the Superb
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Chamberlain wrote:
Hey Hancock,

Maybe JC is going to try to attack us from the air !!!!

:silly: :silly:

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Chamberlain
You damn skippy Chamberlain!!:lol:

Fire Photon Torpedoes!!!!
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Farm Boy wrote:
Hello My Fellow Southerners, I Have Joined In This Glorious Cause That Our Country Is Engaged In. I Look Forward To Fighting Along Side My Fellow Country Men With Honor, Valor, and Glory. It Indeed Was A Long March From The Backwoods Of North Carolina But I Have Finally Arrived and Set Camp. I Am Ready and Waiting For The Battles That Are Apon Us In The Future That We Must Be Victorious In For Our Southern Independence
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/h ... derate.gif[/img_size]

To My Enemies Be Very Very Afraid. I Have Come Fresh Off The Farm Where I Have Raised A Army Of Soliders Unlike Anything Anyone Has Ever Seen. They Sprouted Up Straight From Hell Itself !! When You See Me and My Army Of Hellbilly Rebels Marchin Towards Your Lines and Flanks. All Your Men Will Piss Their Trousers and Retreat Like Cowards Never To Return Again For They Know Hell Is Coming For Them. We Give No Mercy !!! You Will Be Slaughtered Like Hogs and Cattle As Your Being Plowed Over !!!! We Will Strike Fear In Your Hearts and Consume Your Very Souls !!!

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/h ... oldier.jpg[/img_size]

Farm Boy, Army Of Hellbilly Rebels
Welcome aboard Farm Boy!:) Always a pleasure to have another Son of the South amongst us.
We'll show them Yankee's no quarter.......only the Black Flag! :evil:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!!!
Hancock the Superb
Farm Boy
Reactions:

Post by Farm Boy »

hoistingman4 wrote:
Welcome aboard Farm Boy, your in good company. :laugh:

Hoistingman4
Thanks Hoistingman4.. Appericate The Welcome.. Bein In Good Company Is Well Always Good.. :laugh:

Farm Boy
"The time for compromise has now passed, and the South is determined to maintain her position, and make all who oppose her smell Southern powder and feel Southern steel"
- Jefferson Davis inaugural speech on February 16, 1861
Farm Boy
Reactions:

Post by Farm Boy »

Hancock the Superb wrote:
I feel very much outnumbered by the amount of CRAZY LUNATIC CONFEDERATES that surround me.

FB, try to get some blood dripping smilies and you'll rival JC for madness!

That is until he gets confused between LTR and LRT.
You are very outnumbered by us Crazy Lunatic Confederates !!! You better recall the rest of them cowardly yankees to reforce your slaughtered soldiers...
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/h ... /sm229.gif[/img_size]

Im Joinin JCs Rank Of Madness Now !!!

Hes Not Confused LTR = Long Tent Rest... While Im Conquering All In My Path At Little Round Top !!

Farm Boy
"The time for compromise has now passed, and the South is determined to maintain her position, and make all who oppose her smell Southern powder and feel Southern steel"
Farm Boy
Reactions:

Post by Farm Boy »

Welcome aboard Farm Boy!:) Always a pleasure to have another Son of the South amongst us.
We'll show them Yankees no quarter.......only the Black Flag! :evil:
Thank You For The Welcome JC !! Such A Pleasure To Be In This Great Cause With A Fellow Son Of The South As Yourself !!

Amen !!! We Shall Show All Yankees No Quarter !!! http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/h ... imated.gif[/img_size]

All Captured Will Be Sentenced To A Horriable Death !!! :evil:
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/h ... guillo.gif[/img_size]

Farm Boy
Armchair General
Reactions:

Post by Armchair General »

Oh the good times I have had quietly reading this forum listening to Yank and Reb verbally duke it out, scanning the threats and laughing at the emoticons, and yet, the result will be the same, no matter what the cost, an undeniable, unavoidable Union victory! :laugh: You Johnny Rebs would have more since to just put your guns down and walk away, just walk away, and act like this never happened, and we might just let your go home with minimal executions. ;)
Last edited by Armchair General on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

Armchair General wrote:
Oh the good times I have had quietly reading this forum listening to Yank and Reb verbally duke it out, scanning the threats and laughing at the emoticons, and yet, the result will be the same, no matter what the cost, an undeniable, unavoidable Union victory! :laugh: You Johnny Rebs would have more since to just put your guns down and walk away, just walk away, and act like this never happened, and we might just let your go home with minimal executions. ;)
I second this, maybe not the minimal execution part, but you should just put down your guns. You have no hope. The Death Star is almost complete.....ummmm....I mean...that new cannon we are working on is almost done and you guys are in BIG trouble.
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."