no trees with Chancellorsville

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
turnturn
Reactions:

no trees with Chancellorsville

Post by turnturn »

Hi - long time Gettysburg and Antietam player here who recently purchased Chancellorsville. For some reason I don't see any trees in the Chancellorsville game. I am aware of the different settings and have them set to maximum trees. When I play Gettysburg and Antietam trees are present. Any suggestions?

Thanks
RT
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: no trees with Chancellorsville

Post by Little Powell »

See this thread. You are probably running an old version of Chancellorsville.

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/techni ... here#58554
Last edited by Little Powell on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
turnturn
Reactions:

Post by turnturn »

I registered the game on matrix and clicked on the download 1.6 version. Unfortunately it seemed to corrupt my Gettysburg file. Nothing works now.

I have purchased all the games at one time or another: Gettysburg, Pipe Creek, Antietam, and Chancellorsville (not brandy station yet). I only have the serial number for Chancellorsville (various work emails now defunct). How can I retrieve earlier serial numbers? Seems like I did not purchase the originals through matrix games but through another site. I am in the bad spot of the entire game not working and would appreciate the assist

Thanks,
Robb
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

You can retrieve your other codes by contacting matrix support.

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/faq.asp?id=4

As far as the corrupt install, its hard to tell how that happened but sometimes its best to start over. Try a full uninstall, then re-install with the latest matrix version 1.6.
turnturn
Reactions:

Post by turnturn »

I found the original download for Gettysburg through gamers gate (plimus). I emailed Matrix games support as you suggested with a request for the other download links. Thanks for the suggestions. Cool games!