SOWGB ver. 1.61

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

SOWGB ver. 1.61

Post by Jack ONeill »

All,

Am currently downloading SoWGB UpdateComp ver. 1.61 agonizingly slowly. The question is - is this the patch? I have not seen anything which says that it is, BUT, I may have overlooked something OR it s just called something else. Thanks.

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Jim
Reactions:

Re: SOWGB ver. 1.61

Post by Jim »

Jack, It is the patch, but if you have already installed Brandy Station, then you have already gotten the 1.61 patch as part of that install process.

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

Thanks Jim.

No Brandy Station yet. Massive crap going wrong here IRL precluded my virtual trip to to the Matrix Store to by it. Also, with this impressively crappy internet I have, I couldn't even get the patch downloaded. Will "endeaver to persevere..." :laugh:

Jack B)

"Molon Labe"
Scott
Reactions:

Post by Scott »

Thanks Jim.

No Brandy Station yet. Massive crap going wrong here IRL precluded my virtual trip to to the Matrix Store to by it. Also, with this impressively crappy internet I have, I couldn't even get the patch downloaded. Will "endeaver to persevere..." :laugh:

Jack B)

endeavor to persevere.....hmmm...makes me think of a missouri boat ride ;)
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

Exactly... ;)

"Molon Labe"