1.61 Built-in Mods

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
richfed
Reactions:

1.61 Built-in Mods

Post by richfed »

Having just purchased Brandy Station add-in, with the inclusion of SOW V/1.61 [nice marketing trick, btw! :ohmy:], I notice there are several "built-in" MODS under the "Modification" button. My question is: Once enabled, do these MODS stay put every time you play the game, or do you need to re-enable them each time? Can multiple, or even all, the MODS be used [installed] at the same time?
Zeke
Reactions:

Re: 1.61 Built-in Mods

Post by Zeke »

Having just purchased Brandy Station add-in, with the inclusion of SOW V/1.61 [nice marketing trick, btw! :ohmy:], I notice there are several "built-in" MODS under the "Modification" button. My question is: Once enabled, do these MODS stay put every time you play the game, or do you need to re-enable them each time? Can multiple, or even all, the MODS be used [installed] at the same time?

Once enabled richfed they stay put until you deselect them. So closing the game down doesn't deactivate them, they will be present when you open up the game again :)
Last edited by Zeke on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only know two tunes...One's "Yankee Doodle" and the other one isn't!

Ulysses S. Grant
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Hmmm, don't recall any mods associated with Brandy Station, IOW, no Extras on my part.

No marketing tricks, the patch is available alone.

Once enabled, mods stay enabled. CAUTION, don't enable a bunch of mods at once. Test enabling mods one at a time, and remember, lower priority has precedence, the lowest being called last and will override all above it.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
richfed
Reactions:

Post by richfed »

I did not see the patch available. No matter, I probably would have purchased Brandy Station anyway. The MODS, btw, are not a part of Brandy Station, per se, but rather you can see them available on the SOW main screen. I had never noticed them before - I assume they are new. Just retired, so I may have time to actually start immersing myself in the game now!! :)
MikeCK
Reactions:

Post by MikeCK »

Haven't bought it yet, may I ask what mods are included? If activated, will they work in sandbox?