Moz Backup. [Download Link Included]

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Moz Backup. [Download Link Included]

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi everyone.

Over the last few days I have been messing with the idea on moving from using Windows 32 bit system to 64c bit, and I thought I would share this util called MozBackup for Thunderbird (email client), and Firefox. The tool is for doing a complete back up of not only Thunderbird, but for several other programs as well, and if I do a switch to windows 64 bit, I have a ton of work to do before I can do the switch.

Anyway, here is the link for this great little utility.

Link: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
Col. Manning
Reactions:

Re: Moz Backup. [Download Link Included]

Post by Col. Manning »

Great find! I've used this for years, and it works as advertised. It preserves all your bookmarks, settings and e-mail. I've never had a problem with it.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Moz Backup. [Download Link Included]

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Great find! I've used this for years, and it works as advertised. It preserves all your bookmarks, settings and e-mail. I've never had a problem with it.
Absolutely, it's fantastic. I used it today to restore my emails, and firefox settings, and it worked beautifully. All addons were added, passwords. Good thing I used this because I have so many email contacts that alone would have taken me hours to restore.

Everyoe should use this.

Cheers!
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.