Greetings from across the pond........

KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Re: Greetings from across the pond........

Post by KG_Soldier »

Lord Ashram
Reactions:

Post by Lord Ashram »

Hah! There's a blast from the past!:). Glad to know you are still strapping on the old scabbard and having a go:)

Scourge of War (and its predecessors) blow TW away... You'll enjoy it quite a bit.
Well by the Great Blue Beard of Morkam Bey! How's life Mr A? You still dragging those nubile camp followers around dressed as hussars? You could be just the man to guide me through the mysteries of SOW MP. If you have a game coming up give me a shout. Remember I'm a Southern gentlemen at heart, I declare!

Gaylord T Falkonsix
23rd Virginia Rocking Horse Artillery :laugh:
Hey Falk!:)

Unfortunately I barely get to play any Scourge of War, and haven't even TRIED MP, which is a ridiculous shame... I've got a relatively new baby who hangs around and, while he is very cute, he DOES tend to eat away at any potential gaming time:( The MP crew here though is pretty involved, and it's always seemed to me that Scourge of War really brings in a nicely mature type of player... I think because it is so NOT an "instant gratification" type of game you avoid that immature type.

Anyway... hope all is going well... and hey, if you can, come check out the blog sometime! I am still gaming when I can (again, very low on time) but there are some nice toy soldiers to look at. Hey, here is a photo from a recent photography session for an upcoming set of wargames rules:)

And here is the blog link:

Lord Ashram's House of War

Anyway... hope you enjoy Scourge, and who knows, maybe I can get my act together and play... I've got a week off from work next week, so maybe during that time:)

Good to see you, old timer!
Lord Ashram
Reactions:

Post by Lord Ashram »

Ah, I forgot this is in the Napoleonic Mod section, not the ACW section, so here is a Napoleonic photo:)

Last edited by Lord Ashram on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Photo isn't working... hmmm...