SOWgb Mod Download Site (personal), and Server is down due to HD failure on Webhost.

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

SOWgb Mod Download Site (personal), and Server is down due to HD failure on Webhost.

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Just to let everyone know, my website is down because the webhost I am with swapped drives, and it's having some heavy technical issues.

Hopefully the site will be back up in a few so you can continue downloading the mods.
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: SOWgb Mod Download Site (personal), and Server is down due to HD failure on Webhost.

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

It appears they have repaired the problem. You can resume downloading SOWgb mods, DOS games, and other files I found suitable for you to download.

Also one more thing, my mod downloads area is not in any way associated with NSD, It's just something I thought I would offer folks who visit my website, and it gives me something to do when I get bored (which happens allot).

Cheers.