People Still Playing MP ??

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
Farm Boy
Reactions:

People Still Playing MP ??

Post by Farm Boy »

Howdy Yall,

I havent been on here in forever.. Until yesterday I didnt even know there was a 2nd game and map packs released..

I'm really thinking about purchasing all the games and stuff etc..

I love that this game will have MP.. My question is.. Is there still a big interest in this game from people and are people still playing MP alot ..

I know alot of games MP value dries up after the game has been out for awhile...

Thanks
"The time for compromise has now passed, and the South is determined to maintain her position, and make all who oppose her smell Southern powder and feel Southern steel"
- Jefferson Davis inaugural speech on February 16, 1861
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Re: People Still Playing MP ??

Post by KG_Soldier »

Thriving MP community:

www.sowmp.com

And if you prefer Hits & Couriers: http://forum.kriegsspiel.org.uk/
cliometrician
Reactions:

Post by cliometrician »

My small group plays MP 4-5 times a week. True, we have to tell our wives that at least it keeps us from hanging out in saloons at night. They just smile and tell us to go play with our toy soldiers.
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby
Jonah
Reactions:

Post by Jonah »

Still playing it and still enjoy most of the games even when i am arguing with Major General Martin Goddamn Edens to stop hims from swimming the atlantic and killing me. :laugh: