MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
RDBoles
Reactions:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by RDBoles »

To the team and all members, as well those looking in. Please have a merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Remember the loved ones that have passed. Give cheer and comfort to those that are down in spirit for their loss. Work towards making our future bright and hopeful. May peace be in our families and communities. Thank you all for this game and the friendly boards.
PEACE
Move Forward
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by JC Edwards »

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours Mr. Boles. And to all of you in our Community and your loved ones. :)

The Mad One
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Jim
Reactions:

Post by Jim »

A very Merry Christmas or other appropriate greetings for the season. Thanks to all for your support over the years.

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
dgard20
Reactions:

Post by dgard20 »

Same to you. I have a quick question for you. I'm thinking about switching from Comcast to Fios which will result in a new e-mail. Will this effect my log in etc with SOW?
rclark14
Reactions:

Post by rclark14 »

Merry Christmas- I can not wait to get Chancelorville- very soon- take care
privatewilley
Reactions:

Post by privatewilley »

Merry Christmas! :)