No Text on Opening Screen Links

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
richfed
Reactions:

No Text on Opening Screen Links

Post by richfed »

I just reinstalled the game on a reformatted Windows 8 64 bit system. Installed 1.5 patch & Antietam, along with 3 Day & carryover. Game begins to load, with music and all graphics on the oping screen, but the link bars have no text in them. If I click on one of them, blindly, the next page is the same. Looks good but no text in the links.
Davinci
Reactions:

Re: No Text on Opening Screen Links

Post by Davinci »

Hmm, I have read some post that had blurry text, but I don't think that I have seen a post with no text, but the blurry text had something to do with the settings on the Graphic's-Card,I think.

Can you set the card back to the default settings to see if that helps!

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
born2see
Reactions:

Post by born2see »

Keep in mind the game has not been tested on Windows 8

B
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
richfed
Reactions:

Post by richfed »

All defaults ... Just reinstalled after uninstalling, same results. I am using Windows 8 Pro 64-bit, but it had loaded up previously.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...