Brandy Station?

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Willard
Reactions:

Brandy Station?

Post by Willard »

In the Chancellorsville manual on page 20, there is a reference to a Brandy Station map:
There is one map for the Battle of Brandy Station:

• Brandy Station — This map shows the ground near Culpeper, Virginia,
where, on June 9, 1863, the largest cavalry battle in American history was
fought. This battle marked the opening of the Gettysburg campaign.
And then there is a reference to a Brandy Station OOB on page 22:
• The Brandy Station Order of Battle includes the commanders and units
in the largest cavalry battle in the history of the American continent, as
they were at the beginning of the Gettysburg campaign, on June 9, 1863.
I looked for the maps and the OOB but couldn't find them. Were they not included in the final release or did I mess up the download and install?

Kudos on Chancellorsville - it is a really great job!
Jim
Reactions:

Re: Brandy Station?

Post by Jim »

Brandy Station will be a separate map pack. It is currently in development. We were asked to update the manual to cover the series and so included the text for this upcoming release. The Mad One is quite eager :evil: to get his hands on a cavalry battle this big.

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
Zeke
Reactions:

Re: Brandy Station?

Post by Zeke »

Brandy Station will be a separate map pack. It is currently in development. We were asked to update the manual to cover the series and so included the text for this upcoming release. The Mad One is quite eager :evil: to get his hands on a cavalry battle this big.

-Jim
Great news I did a double take when I read the manual and saw this - If it is anything like the previous maps it will be a fantastic addition. Chancellorsville rocks by the way :woohoo: .

I researched Brandy Station a while back on the other site - my OOB goes down to company level see the link below.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?3hqi1zjpygn3dn9
I only know two tunes...One's "Yankee Doodle" and the other one isn't!

Ulysses S. Grant