Good Fun

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
Bloody Bill
Reactions:

Good Fun

Post by Bloody Bill »

Hey gents, I just wanted to say that I had a great thing happen today. I was on the Lordz ts today thinking about what game to play. As I sat there a new person joined my channel and asked if he could us the ts for some battles as his ts was down. The person was Garnier. To get to my point I set up some rooms a bunch of guys from the SOW community soon showed up let me join some battles and I am hooked. Love the mp battles, just alot of fun. I wanted to say thanks for allowing me to join in with you guys and you will be seeing alot more of me and some of my clan mates.

Since the battles I have got four clan members to get the game and more will get it soon I hope. I am with a Napoleonic clan that is very interested in the Napoleonic mod for mp so hopefully that will be available soon.

If there is any issues with Garniers ts again or you guys just need space I have made a SOW permanent rooom on our ts so please feel free to join the server. Also if any of you play total war games I have been helping mod some of them and am always looking for more players.

Thanks guys had a blast today.

Bloody Bill Semper Fi
con20or
Reactions:

Re: Good Fun

Post by con20or »

Welcome aboard - i enjoyed the Lordz early NTW mods but I havent played NTW3 which I see has just been released!
Last edited by con20or on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exp101
Reactions:

Post by exp101 »

BB, Thanks for the use of your TS server and glad you could join in! I also have to say that you did far better than most in your first couple of GCM games -- it's certainly not typical to rack up more casualties than taken by your second game.

As of this morning our TS server is still down so you might be seeing more of us again today. And it goes without saying that we all Look forward to seeing you and your Napoleonic clan mates join in the GCM fun. The more the merrier! Believe me, there is nothing quite like a 20-player SoW Gettysburg MP game with 80,000 troops on the field!

Thanks again,
WJ Palmer
Last edited by exp101 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Pleased you had a great evening.

Bloody Bill, for a somewhat different take on MP, try it with HITS & Couriers as well.

http://kriegsspiel.forumotion.net/f32-scourge-of-war

The two ways to play the game are completely different - you won't beleive its the same game.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

Thanks for the assistance, BB. And thanks for playing.
Bloody Bill
Reactions:

Post by Bloody Bill »

Thanks guys, I will have to look into the Hits & Couriers sounds interesting. As for NTW3 it is a wonderful fun game. It has a pretty good learning curv and cav is something that needs to be handled with care. I would recomend it to any Napoleonic fan. Historical Battles are hudge offering command of hundreds of units.

I am looking forward to more SOW mp battles. Hopefully Ill have some clan mates for the next game.