Gamer sites for press release

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Amish John
Reactions:

Re:Gamer sites for press release

Post by Amish John »

Last edited by Amish John on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can get farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

I think the best site to get on would be www.ign.com That site seems to be the standard review site and most popular for gamers to get their info. If you could get something on their, I think it would he HUGE.
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
Badger
Reactions:

Post by Badger »

Hi Jim, Norb,

Though not really gamer-sites, i'd like to recommend posting at www.thelordz.co.uk , as this is an active modding & ts playing community, that has a TC:2M section, as well as a ACW mod for Medieval: Total War by Activision. Sure a War3D section is an option.

Also, my clan's site www.napoleonics.eu reaches quite a few RTS enthousiasts, though more oriented towards the Napoleonic era. If this intersts you, i can round up some of the other clans websites we play with/against.

cheers
B
Last edited by Badger on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

ReinhartGamersAt wrote:
Well I've been a step ahead of you guys - I've downloaded the press release already and am going to do a first preview/news posting at the online page of the Austrian game magazine I'm working for (it will be in German but if needed I can supply an English version as well if you want to put it up on the game homepage). I've notified Norb about it a few days back but haven't heard back from him so I decided to register an account here.
Sorry, but I don't remember seeing anything like that. Could you please PM me the information? I easily could have missed it, but I would like to see it.
GlobalExplorer
Reactions:

Post by GlobalExplorer »

sites which I check regularly for strategy / wargames :

armchairgeneral.com
wargamer.com
combatsim.com
subsim.com