Looking for a game

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
Dixie
Reactions:

Looking for a game

Post by Dixie »

Hello, new to this game. Came over from my beloved TC2M for the multiplayer. Was kind of disapointed when I joined the lobby and there wasnt one soul in sight. Are there any scheduled games that I can join? Thanks
Turbotay
Reactions:

Re: Looking for a game

Post by Turbotay »

www.sowmp.com

Its a fairly large group of players, and we play every night... usually several games a night. Go to the link, download the GCM launcher. Also, follow the directions on the website for getting TeamSpeak if you don't already have it. We meet up on our TS server before the battle.

There is also a large group dedicated to playing with Couriers and using the 'Headquarters in the saddle' style of play, but I don't have their website address handy at the moment, but i'm sure one of them will be along soon to post it.
Baldwin
Reactions:

Post by Baldwin »

http://forum.kriegsspiel.org.uk/f33-arranged-games

We usually play around 1:30 and 6:30PM CST on weekdays, 1:30pm CST on weekends. Look forward to seeing you. B)
Dixie
Reactions:

Post by Dixie »

Thanks for the info guys, I dont do voice chat but I will download TS to listen. I hope thats ok.
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

If you play with the HITS guys, voice chat in-game is frowned upon unless their generals are side by side on the battlefield :)

Courier only!

You're gonna love mp.
Last edited by con20or on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Great to have you in the game the other night Dixie, even though it was a pretty bizarre battle. Hope to see you again.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
Olszowy
Reactions:

Post by Olszowy »

We play Thursday evenings, 600PM CST, most of us command corps level HITS, but do have people pop in to command brigades, sometimes artillery, Army Commander, or cavalry pulling recon for the main body.