22 Player MP Battle

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Re: 22 Player MP Battle

Post by KG_Soldier »

No one recorded it. There are, however, screenshots: http://www.sowmp.com/gcm/battles/screenshots/9399

Someone could observe by taking army command, but we play with sight restricted to about 125 to 200 yards depending on who hosts, so moving around to different player's views wouldn't be possible.
Blaugrana
Reactions:

Post by Blaugrana »

I think this is now top of my wishlist: viewing a battle later, with the ability to see any part of the battle, even if the original battle was fought using restricted view ...
Last edited by Blaugrana on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Really? A campaign system by NSD isn't higher?

There's been replays available in other RTS games for a long time and I often save some of my best games but do I ever view them? Nope.
Last edited by Saddletank on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
Damned Black Hat
Reactions:

Post by Damned Black Hat »

Really? A campaign system by NSD isn't higher?

There's been replays available in other RTS games for a long time and I often save some of my best games but do I ever view them? Nope.
You know, just because someone does not share your opinion does not make it wrong, nor does it make you right.
Blaugrana
Reactions:

Post by Blaugrana »

. I wouldn't want to watch again what I already saw, I agree. However, seeing all the bits of a battle that I didn't see from my saddle, by being able to fly around in a dirigible - yes, please! YMMV ;)
Last edited by Blaugrana on Tue May 01, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Armistead
Reactions:

Post by Armistead »

Very nice screen caps there.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Actually... never mind.
Last edited by Saddletank on Tue May 01, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
Jonah
Reactions:

Post by Jonah »

If I remember correctly I had to march for 45 mins just to get up to the battle line myself and another arriving just in time to plug a rather large hole being left by a retreating division hole plugged just in time for soldier to charge the division on my left and break through capturing numerous arty pieces I managed to get a weary regiment into the Frey and repulsed the attack and allowing my division time to extend left and fill the hole. By now being army command I had my division and the remains of the guy on my left to look after. Great fun would love to see more of these epic fights.