1st Snow! of they year

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

1st Snow! of they year

Post by Hancock the Superb »

We had a grand total of 1 inch of snow for the night. I live in the lowlands of Western Washington, so snow, at my house, is a big deal. But I can go drive 30 minutes and get tons.

No snowmen.

Gotta clean the driveway.
Hancock the Superb
Gunfreak
Reactions:

Re:1st Snow! of they year

Post by Gunfreak »

We had the first snow about two months ago, which is about two months to soon, but it didn't seen stay on the ground untill this week,
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

One inch of snow! Thats nothing, here's the blizzard we had out here in the Midwest last Winter. Four to five foot snow drifts and snowed-in for a couple days before the county plowed the road!

My dog kennel:

Took me and a shovel a while just to get my old '55 Farmall with payloader bucket out of the barn. Between my Farmall and ATV, it took me the better part of the day to clear all this Winter Wonderland crap away!:angry:
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Sounds like you're outfited for the dumps.
Hancock the Superb
louie raider
Reactions:

Post by louie raider »

snow lol
this space for rent
Ephrum
Reactions:

Post by Ephrum »

Call me crazy, but I love snow! I say bring it on! The more the better! Give me several FEET of snow!! And I don't even ski.
One thing I've always enjoyed doing, during a big snow, is to hop in the 4wd Nissan, and just take a drive. Get the cd player jamming, and enjoy the scenery. And occasionally help someone who's stuck in a drift or a ditch.:)
Yes, snow can be a pain to shovel, if your out of shape! And I know cabin fever is very real.
But when you live in Southern Ohio, snow just goes with the territory. You either roll with it, or get rolled over by it! Or move.
Summer is my favorite season by far. But I've come to realize over the years, I enjoy all the seasons. Even winter.
OHIO UNIVERSITY
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Ain't no snow in the lower 48 I've ever seen, that compares to an Alaskan Winter.
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

Ephrum Wrote: Call me crazy, but I love snow!
The only time i can truly say i liked snow is a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away...when i was a kid. Yep school-off snow days and tobbogans.
Those days are 'gone with the wind', the blizzard winds that is.:angry:

Yah it's a blast getting out with the 4X4 sometimes in that white sh_t from heaven.
My Cherokee hasn't failed me yet in the stuff although i know when to 'hold em and when to fold em' as far as driving through some gigantic drifts! ;)
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Snow is fun.

Skiing is fun.

And SNOWBOARDERS!!! THEY ARE THE DARK SIDE!!!

Seriously.
Hancock the Superb