Released - Pipe Creek Map Pack

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
30th PVI
Reactions:

Re: Released - Pipe Creek Map Pack

Post by 30th PVI »

Quick question. When I install the Pipe Creek Map Pack, I get the addtional scenario option under single player. However, when I go to play a scenario, I have the ability to see and control everyone on the field. Even though the first scenario is for Longstreet, I start off as Hancock, but can move the rebs as well. Is this by design, or do I need to change something to fix it?

Thanks

Matt
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Quick question. When I install the Pipe Creek Map Pack, I get the addtional scenario option under single player. However, when I go to play a scenario, I have the ability to see and control everyone on the field. Even though the first scenario is for Longstreet, I start off as Hancock, but can move the rebs as well. Is this by design, or do I need to change something to fix it?

Thanks

Matt
Sounds like you have Alpha Omega set in your ini file.

Check your sowgb.ini and make sure AlphaOmega=1 is set to AlphaOmega=0
30th PVI
Reactions:

Post by 30th PVI »

Thanks LP, works now.

Matt

Now when I play the scenario's, neither side shoots at each other. I can walk right up to the enemy units and nothing happens. Thoughts....
Last edited by 30th PVI on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Mengersen
Reactions:

Post by Chris Mengersen »

Hi, i also got problems with shareit! i assume. % Minutes ago i purchased (using mastercard), but i didnt get the 2nd mail, like hancock two days before. Im from Europe aswell. Hope it will appear the next day, but nevertheless, any ideas?
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Thanks LP, works now.

Matt

Now when I play the scenario's, neither side shoots at each other. I can walk right up to the enemy units and nothing happens. Thoughts....
sounds like the noai flag, where did you get your ini file?
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Hi, i also got problems with shareit! i assume. % Minutes ago i purchased (using mastercard), but i didnt get the 2nd mail, like hancock two days before. Im from Europe aswell. Hope it will appear the next day, but nevertheless, any ideas?
I'm not sure about why it takes so long. I would help you out if I could, but there's not much that we can do. I would email their support, spam them, and ask about it.
maym
Reactions:

Post by maym »

nvm post deleted found the other purchase site.
Last edited by maym on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
30th PVI
Reactions:

Post by 30th PVI »

Thanks LP, works now.

Matt

sounds like the noai flag, where did you get your ini file?
Which INI file? I have not had any issues with the game at all except for this. It seems also that I can not have any mods checked or the "Additional Scenarios" option does not appear.

Thanks

Matt
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Which INI file? I have not had any issues with the game at all except for this. It seems also that I can not have any mods checked or the "Additional Scenarios" option does not appear.
INI file is sowgb in your Work folder...check these off as being the same:

[Debug]
NoAI=0
AlphaOmega=0

You turn them on by adding 1 instead of 0...then you control all troops and they won't engage...used for setting up scenarios.
It seems also that I can not have any mods checked or the "Additional Scenarios" option does not appear.
Very odd, this one has me scratching my head. In all our testing, nothing like this ever occurred.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
30th PVI
Reactions:

Post by 30th PVI »

Thanks for the help. Got it working. Still not allowing me to see the Additional Battles Option when I have a MOD selected.

Matt