Scourge of War - Pipe Creek

Threads discussing NSD news items from the front page.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Scourge of War - Pipe Creek

Post by Little Powell »

Hi, I started the first scene- Longstreet and twenty minutes no union troops show up- one small question mark- where is the enemy in this battle please? just starting- thanks for reply ;)
It's a mystery on the first scenario.. You've got to go and fine them.. The only clue is the OBJ marker showing the last known position of the enemy skirmish line.. ;)
rclark14
Reactions:

Post by rclark14 »

Hi, I was thinking- how about a good Chanclersville set up- that would be great- and it's time for a good Antietam/Sharpsburg set up- this game is worth your time
35th Georgia
Reactions:

Post by 35th Georgia »

Recieved everything in good order,actually took longer to enter my name and such than to download and install and that's switching to e-mail.Nice touch to have the code already there. Great map. You didn't disappoint me at all,nor did I think you would. Thanks for all the hard work. :cheer:
Last edited by 35th Georgia on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To walk into to almost certain death is insane,to do it with honor is heroic."
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

I look forward to the day when I have more than 30 seconds to myself to download and install this most worthy of add-ons. (sigh). Of course, then I have to have time to play it.

Jack
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Leffe7
Reactions:

Post by Leffe7 »

I want to ask anyone that bought through ShareIt and FastSpring. Did you receive the proper links to download the installer when you purchased?
Hello. I tried share-it first, since in one of your posts this was the only link to purchase Pipe Creek. I wanted to pay with my credit card. I received the mail that the order is being verified and I shall wait up to 24h hours. After 15h I received a mail that they couldnt charge my credit card :huh: .
Now I tried fastspring and it worked immediately! No problems with paying, downloading and registering.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

I want to ask anyone that bought through ShareIt and FastSpring. Did you receive the proper links to download the installer when you purchased?
Hello. I tried share-it first, since in one of your posts this was the only link to purchase Pipe Creek. I wanted to pay with my credit card. I received the mail that the order is being verified and I shall wait up to 24h hours. After 15h I received a mail that they couldnt charge my credit card :huh: .
Now I tried fastspring and it worked immediately! No problems with paying, downloading and registering.
Great. That's why we have two means of purchase. Just in case one of them doesn't work for you. :)
durando
Reactions:

Post by durando »

hey guys love scourge of war gotta wait till i get paid again for the pipe but looking forward to it, but there is a problem with the patch the file is there but you have to manually type it in cause the link at scourgeofwar.com is still for 1.2 patch just a friendly fyi
mb213
Reactions:

Post by mb213 »

Got Pipe Creek this morning, looks like a great map. This thing is going to be a blood bath in MP.
"Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann"
dpeters95
Reactions:

Post by dpeters95 »

Hi, I started the first scene- Longstreet and twenty minutes no union troops show up- one small question mark- where is the enemy in this battle please? just starting- thanks for reply ;)
It's a mystery on the first scenario.. You've got to go and fine them.. The only clue is the OBJ marker showing the last known position of the enemy skirmish line.. ;)

rclark14,
If you really wnat to know what to do, play the second scenario first :whistle: I don't want to give it away here in the forum. I, of corse did not do it that way. I did beat it but I see it would have been easier another way. I am now working to beat that second scenario :lol:
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

hey guys love scourge of war gotta wait till i get paid again for the pipe but looking forward to it, but there is a problem with the patch the file is there but you have to manually type it in cause the link at scourgeofwar.com is still for 1.2 patch just a friendly fyi
We have the NSD site updated and will get the SOW site updated soon.