Command Structure - OOB Question (New Player)

Stuck in a part of the game. Here's where the Grogs help the Newbies. Share your best strategies for winning and try someone elses.
opuslife
Reactions:

Command Structure - OOB Question (New Player)

Post by opuslife »

When playing, is there any screen or interface or panel or mode to easily see and potentially jump to the commanders up and down the tree in your respective chain of command? (other than writing down or memorizing the CoC live while playing, i.e. who your superior and subordinates are?)

I don't know if this is a game feature that I either am unaware of, or haven't found yet in the game.

The reason I ask is, the battlespace is a busy place with many units, some of which you control, some you don't. It would be awfully helpful to be able to see (and potentially jump to) your next level subordinates, no? (without having to hunt them down by looking all over the map for them.)

All thoughts and guidance to a new player particularly welcome. Particularly if I'm asking a pointedly stupid question (FNG syndrome).

Thanks all.

Bob, Bristol RI
born2see
Reactions:

Re: Command Structure - OOB Question (New Player)

Post by born2see »

opuslife wrote:
When playing, is there any screen or interface or panel or mode to easily see and potentially jump to the commanders up and down the tree in your respective chain of command?
The "Arrow" keys plus the "G" key will do what you want.
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam