Objective Radius. Red Circle?

Stuck in a part of the game. Here's where the Grogs help the Newbies. Share your best strategies for winning and try someone elses.
born2see
Reactions:

Objective Radius. Red Circle?

Post by born2see »

In the manual it says "On the ground beneath the Major Objective marker there will be a red circle". I admit I'm a rookie but I've won some scenarios and I've never seen said circle. Just me?

If you get tired of answering my questions let me know. I really do try to find the answers before I post. :S

Thanks as usual.
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: Objective Radius. Red Circle?

Post by Jack ONeill »

Brother,

You must ask the questions. No answers come from silence. Besides it give us a chance to make fun of you. Lots of love,

Jack :)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

Besides, I've never seen the red circle, either.

Jack
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
born2see
Reactions:

Post by born2see »

Make fun of me anytime. There's plenty for you to work with. ;)

Thanks
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

born2see – I do remember a circle, but I remember one as a yellow \ gold color that spins around.

I think that you have to click on the highest ranking officer \ or have the highest ranking officer within the radius of the objective to see it.

It took me the longest to find exactly which graphic controlled that, so that I could remove it from my game. I hate playing with icon’s over the units or anything that interferes with my view of the units marching \ fighting.

BTW – Questions – may also help someone else that comes along after you, and if they have the same questions, they would just read your post and get the answers.

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Yeah, yellow circle, sometimes red?...don't remember :blush:

Makes no difference, indicates objective location on the ground. This was added because before, the hovering objective sometimes made it unclear where the ground objective actually was. This solidifies ground zero, makes it easier to determine your radius.

Questions are as important as answers with a forum, they breathe life. :) It's the multi threads for one issue that chaff my :sick:
Last edited by RebBugler on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed a goof
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Gfran64
Reactions:

Post by Gfran64 »

I seem to remember that in the tutorials it said that it was a red circle but it was in fact as Davinci states white or gold.

Greg