How about?

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
Chefdon
Reactions:

How about?

Post by Chefdon »

:) Just got the SWG and am enjoying it. I'd like to pass on a thot: On the first day of the battle on McPherson Ridge the CSU troops got on the flank of the USA troops and pushed them back. How about a McPherson Ridge - 1:00 pm and let us try to get the "Black Hats" to hold back the Gray Surge and not get out flanked. If the USA troops do get pushed back (expected) give them points for a successful holding/retreat action back thru Gettysburg.
I know that sounds like a big project and you coders may be kinda tired of doing it and with all the debugging that is needed to go along with it, you might be groaning about now, but it would be fun from the gamer's point of view.
BTW I am a CW history buff.The attached pic shows old war map of troop locations etc. just to illustrate what I'm talking about. (My GG father fought in 52 N.C. regiment at this battle.)
Thanks for your hard work in the past to get the game to this level!
Attachments
GB_afternoon-day01.jpg
GB_afternoon-day01.jpg (120.81 KiB) Viewed 131 times
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: How about?

Post by Little Powell »

When I have some time again after the Pipe Creek pack, I'm going to be adding scenarios to the Bonus Scenarios pack. I'll look into this scenario.