How long have you known each other?

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Re: How long have you known each other?

Post by JC Edwards »

My God, Lads! Has it really been that long?? Amazing!

Jack :)
I expect Jack will say this again in 2013, 2018(after a decade), 2023, 2028, etc....... :)
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

I joined MMG forum back in 06. Started the scenerio contest in the spring of 07, I think. JC is getting it restarted over at MMG. Began testing with JC in spring of 09. Did that until early in 2010 when finishing up school, buying a house, and having a baby took too much of my time and I had to step down.

LP and I spent it seems like 4 or 5 months getting together 2/3 nights a week and running through MP for about an hours. Sending Norb a bunch of zip files from crashes we had and just having a good time. I was sad I couldn't see it through till the end, but RL was to busy.

P.S. LP, remember JC and the microphone problem. hahaha
Last edited by estabu2 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

When did the 1st TC game come out (can't see here at work because they block anything with the word "game" in it)? I seem to recall being on about the time it released. There hadn't been any decent CW games for a while and I was just looking. There were reportedly 2 projects in the works at that time by 2 different groups (one being MMG). The second one ended up dying out and claiming they were "just making artwork", so I obviously latched onto this. I'm not sure if I pre-ordered TC2M but I bought it when it came out, at least. I actually missed this game upon release due to a number of circumstances, but picked it up a bit afterwards. Not sure I was ever active on the MMG forums (although I reveiced a random PM soliciting me to come play a campaign or something over there, odd). Maybe I was active over there and forgot...
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861