This sucks

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Re:This sucks

Post by Hancock the Superb »

How about running your index finger through a band saw? Does that count. And no, i didn't take it off.
Hancock the Superb
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

OK how about some humorous stories! These didn't happen to me but to a couple of my buddies during shop class way back in High School.

One of my buddies who was a little on the absent minded side was doing some stick welding one day in shop class. I was at the other end of the shop when i heard a loud yell. Everyone ran to the sound of the yell including myself. There he was stupid look on his face and with a perfect 3/16" cinged smoking hole in his pants at the gonad area. Seems he scratched himself with the red hot tip of the welding rod. Even the shop teacher laughed! Someone finally got a cup of water to put out the smoking pants.
Not only did he have a cinged hole in his pants but now also looked like he pissed in those pants. Man we never let 'lefty' (his now new nickname) forget about that one.

My other buddy one time in shop class was trueing a screw driver tip on a large 5 HP bench grinder. The shop had a hard wood floor.
Near the end of the class session the teacher wanted us all back in the classroom for something. Well for some reason my buddy wouldn't leave the bench grinder but was instead frantically messing with his shoe. We all ran out there and couldn't help but start laughing.
The screw driver shank got wedged between the grinder rest and the grinding wheel propelling it at a high enough velocity to imbed itself deep the wooden floor. Problem was it went through his shoe luckily between his big and 2nd toe. He was literally stuck to the floor for a while. He also got the razz treatment.

By the way neither of them were seriously hurt except maybe their pride.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

ironsight said
...... a perfect 3/16" cinged smoking hole in his pants at the gonad area
OUCH!!! That hurts my parts!!:ohmy:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'