SOW - GETTYSBURG (welcome to Italy)

Had a great game? Want to write about it. These things can be very exciting, so if you want to share, post them here. The best will be reposted to the front page of the site!
Croce
Reactions:

SOW - GETTYSBURG (welcome to Italy)

Post by Croce »

sorry for the English (I use Google Translate) ...
is truly remarkable work 'total' you have done. The historic ambience has been recreated perfectly (even a mini-map is not reflecting an earlier map of the area, with all the uncertainties that can give). Congratulations!
This new game has many new features compared to previous TC2M. In fact, if played at 'historic' We can not move the camera to our liking, we can give orders 'ONLY' to run ... as it really happened!
All that I like a lot but it is just my personal taste, the game 'now' sins of too many controls. I can not understand with a quick 'look' its units (the icons are too small), if a drive is attach / detach it becomes a problem you scroll all units with sub-commands one by one ...
bedbug
Reactions:

Re:SOW - GETTYSBURG (welcome to Italy)

Post by bedbug »

Welcome Italia!

There are many things to learn it is true :laugh:
I hope it does not take too long.
Croce
Reactions:

Post by Croce »

i see that you are a NSD artist...
the game is great. the AI is better.
when ANTIETAM on SOW(?)
Zeke
Reactions:

Post by Zeke »

Blimey Croce - they haven got SOW sorted yet!!! love your enthusiasm though! - Im sure Antietam will happen at some stage though - commercially after Gettysburg - Antietam would be the obvious choice I suspect, unless they go down the napoleonic route.
I only know two tunes...One's "Yankee Doodle" and the other one isn't!

Ulysses S. Grant