When I quit a scenario I noticed a pic of a keyboard with the functions listed

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
UglyElmo
Reactions:

When I quit a scenario I noticed a pic of a keyboard with the functions listed

Post by UglyElmo »

but unfortunately it goes by way too fast for me to see and study it.

Is there a way to find that keyboard layout pic in the options or in another way? It would be very helpful in programming my Nostromo GamePad.

Thanks
For any prior or future Ugly's out there, my contact info:
el-marko1@insightbb.com
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re:When I quit a scenario I noticed a pic of a keyboard with the functions listed

Post by RebBugler »

This was added just a week ago or so and could only be included as a Splash screen. It will be included as a Menu item with the first patch, it's already been requested for. In the meantime, try to 'screen capture' it with some app next time it appears. Sorry, I personally tried to get this immediately placed as an menu item, to no avail, menu was already set in stone.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
ADukes
Reactions:

Re:When I quit a scenario I noticed a pic of a keyboard with the functions listed

Post by ADukes »

You can find the graphic in "Scourge of War - Gettysburg\Base\Graphics\Screens\" (SPLASH_Gettysburg_8.dds).

The keyboard commands are also listed as text in the manual and in the ingame help.
Last edited by ADukes on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrMike1997
Reactions:

Post by DrMike1997 »

So, follow the above path and print #8. Right?
UglyElmo
Reactions:

Post by UglyElmo »

Thanks for the info. I will pull up the pick and print it out.
For any prior or future Ugly's out there, my contact info:
el-marko1@insightbb.com