Spiel

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Ricketts
Reactions:

Spiel

Post by Ricketts »

Hallo zusammen ich hoffe ich bin richtig hier,hab da mal ne frage wann kommt denn entlich Ghettysburg raus wovon schon so lange gesprochen wird
Stellt euch mal vor,es wäre Krieg und keiner geht hin
Amish John
Reactions:

Re:Spiel

Post by Amish John »

Ricketts wrote:
Hallo zusammen ich hoffe ich bin richtig hier,hab da mal ne frage wann kommt denn entlich Ghettysburg raus wovon schon so lange gesprochen wird
Willkommen Ricketts. Hoffentlich gibt es jemanden in diesem Forum, der Deutsch spricht. Ich bin nur mit dem Google Übersetzer Sprache. Schön, dass Sie mit uns.
Last edited by Amish John on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can get farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Babelfish is giving me garbage on this one.

I think he's asking when.

This month. March 2010. Very Soon!
ADukes
Reactions:

Post by ADukes »

His spelling and the grammar is bad, that's why Babelfish is giving garbage.

But you're correct.

Release ist Ende diesen Monats.
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

Hallo,

Ich benutze einen Übersetzer für dies, aber wenn sie Französisch wissen, kann ich es und antwort verstehen.

Luckily I retranslated what I thought I said back into the translater - and I don't think that what I got was right. However, the one showing up at the moment should be fine.
Last edited by Hancock the Superb on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hancock the Superb
Splasher
Reactions:

Post by Splasher »

Hallo zusammen / Hey everybody,

mein Englisch ist leider nicht so gut und daher schreibe ich mal auf Deutsch.
Dachte bislang, dass ich der einzige bin, der sich für das Spiel interessieren würde :silly:

ich verfolge das Forum schon eine ganze weile und freue mich auf die Neuerscheinung von TC2M / SOW
Das Spiel soll lt. Norb Ende des Monats erscheinen und wird auf der Webseit als download erhältlich sein. Wobei die Demoversion dann das Spiel sein wird und man sich mit einem Reg.-Code das Spiel komplett freischalten kann.

Sorry for speaking german @ this page.!
i would like to know if the Game is available for German players? And it is possible to download this game from a german IP-Adress?
Can somebody tell me what the technical System requirements are.

Best regards

Splasher
Amish John
Reactions:

Post by Amish John »

Splasher wrote:
Hallo zusammen / Hey everybody,

mein Englisch ist leider nicht so gut und daher schreibe ich mal auf Deutsch.
Dachte bislang, dass ich der einzige bin, der sich für das Spiel interessieren würde :silly:

ich verfolge das Forum schon eine ganze weile und freue mich auf die Neuerscheinung von TC2M / SOW
Das Spiel soll lt. Norb Ende des Monats erscheinen und wird auf der Webseit als download erhältlich sein. Wobei die Demoversion dann das Spiel sein wird und man sich mit einem Reg.-Code das Spiel komplett freischalten kann.

Sorry for speaking german @ this page.!
i would like to know if the Game is available for German players? And it is possible to download this game from a german IP-Adress?
Can somebody tell me what the technical System requirements are.

Best regards

Splasher
Translation:

Hello together / Hey everybody,

Unfortunately, my English is not so good and so I write in German.
Was thought until recently that I'm the only one who would be interested in the game

I have been following the forum for quite a long now and look forward to the New Release of TC2M / SOW
The game will appear according to Norb end of the month and will be available on the website as a download. With the demo version will be then the game and you can unlock is complete with a Reg-code the game.
You can get farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.