game distribution

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Braxton Bragg
Reactions:

Re:game distribution

Post by Braxton Bragg »

Hi Norb Given that the majority seem to prefer open play or scenarios ( your opinion page )I think it was 300 votes, If the main problem to delaying the game is the MP why not bring out the game now with the MP option being added later next year, I myself have little interest in MP anyway, I am sure that is not so for a lot of other people, but it is a thought.

Braxton Bragg
There will always be a counter argument!
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

We promised mp as one of the big new features, so it's something that we have been committed to doing since the beginning. It would be hard to rip it out at this point. It's an entirely new experience and it's our belief that if people give it a chance it will grow on them.
DrMike1997
Reactions:

Post by DrMike1997 »

I agree with Norb here. If this game comes out without MP then it will be in effect TCG. TC is/was a great series (ok, ok, I'm biased) but I am hoping for more this time and more means MP. Hey, I just realized something, I'm going to have to buy this game :angry: :unsure: :cheer: :laugh:
gray100
Reactions:

Post by gray100 »

Yup got to have MP but will buy regardless just want to get playing this game asap1